Unit Skills & Abilities is currently Under Construction, page may not be the finalized product.
Here is the list of skills that are used commonly by any units, while abilities are unique and few availability also some are mostly available to mechs or heroes.
- Fight Back
- -1 Reactive Points - When an enemy is prepared to strike you down with a melee attack activate this skill; this allows you to block its attack and counter attack by using the Melee Counter System.
- Rapid Strike
- -3 Reactive Points - This feature is only available pistol wielders, the unit can fire another attacks by rolling 1d30 dices repeat this 3x.
- Formation Group Link (Infantry)
- Jump Jet Dodger (Mech)
- -1(Light Type) or -2(Medium Type) or -3(Heavy Type) Reactive Points - When an enemy is prepared to strike you down with a melee attack activate this skill; this allows you to block its attack and counter attack by using the Melee Counter System.
- Hovering Glider (Mech)
- When activated, the unit gains significant manoeuvrability as it hovers through surfaces whether its soft or rouge, in this case the unit can nearly evade all incoming attacks.
- Effects: Upon Activation reduce the chance of ranged succession hits from an enemy by -7.
- DAAACTS (Mech)
- Upon Activation at any battle circumstances, the unit can use its Defence Anti Air Auto-Cannon Turret System (DAAACTS) -
- The Turret can automatically open fire against incoming missiles or aircrafts by Rolling 1d20.
- Missile - Destroy Several Incoming missiles but some manages to slip pass but reduce incoming missile damage by 50%.
- Aircraft - A hit on the aircraft but reduced turret damage by 50%.
- Missile - A successful hit all incoming missiles were destroyed, no damage received
- Aircraft - A successful hit to the aircraft dealing full damage to it.
- Shield Up Physical Type
- Units equipped with a physical shield. When used the unit blocks incoming attacks, instead of losing HP or AD points, the damages inflicted by the enemy are transferred to the shields MD (Material Durability).
- SSM Multi & Navigational Targeting (Carchar)
- Full Description with Abilities Combined - "A system installed inside the head it is capable of target lock multiple enemies within visual sight, these insures 100% accuracy hit on the SSM Payload".
- Effects: If Missile Attack Dice roll fails, Gain 17+ more points into the dice.